Subject: [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-pmtu-sr-policy-02.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2025 10:00:11 -0800
List-Id: "Source Packet Routing in NetworkinG (SPRING)" <spring.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-spring-pmtu-sr-policy-02.txt is now available. It is
a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) WG of the
IETF.

   Title:   Path MTU (PMTU) for Segment Routing (SR) Policy
   Authors: Shuping Peng
            Dhruv Dhody
            Ketan Talaulikar
            Gyan Mishra
   Name:    draft-ietf-spring-pmtu-sr-policy-02.txt
   Pages:   12
   Dates:   2025-03-03

Abstract:

   This document defines the Path MTU (PMTU) for Segment Routing (SR)
   Policy (called SR-PMTU).  It applies to both Segment Routing over
   IPv6 (SRv6) and SR-MPLS.  This document specifies the framework of
   SR-PMTU for SR Policy including the link MTU collection, the SR-PMTU
   computation, the SR-PMTU enforcement, and the handling behaviours on
   the headend.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-pmtu-sr-policy/

There is also an HTMLized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-pmtu-sr-policy-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-pmtu-sr-policy-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts