Re: [spring] AD Review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-12

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 20 December 2017 23:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=60696; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1513811051; x=1515020651; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=M/LoZLZIYIPz3aWBPXPyEcIMK2nnT4xd/e8lzNnxpr8=; b=BhNx1QrN2dRCYGPPaTPlAwfD6lSTFEpxtsEoyMGtLRlFenNAroEm3zQz DykSFYbmd/e5jlEGIS7j17appmHXE/J04ti89vNOfYwQ/KMVKCPVespY2 PzR1+flThtad1IgXFro/YfUJpLk77O53/A7gBb53FM/POuvxiUj5TAroY I=;