Re: [spring] [Tsv-art] TSV-ART review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-08

Gaurav Dawra <gdawra.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 03 September 2018 11:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=x0fgL4vXQI+Gpww2Wase4yM/ShSS1PhPGT06YQM6ceo=; b=iDEHH37UnAUJRVNji3i2cJrFrMkvErm2iiLim7ujwFrmasvGiIcOMKoKcJkkOqg6K4 J7QH2CXhRI8a/sGyPatANGVN33I8eMy4QywI1jh6kbNPvfCzqEA6UZc6M2X5lB7MKAoF RX2M3Ggv4HztNhhlq32FTCd4Qon4OhnkWHRgggXNK2L47NKUONtbGRidFJWZf5rsmdIE oV2hKhIh4ov4JJDUcrZG+7XGidI22ktVPGqRgc3DK3WxAofnYrBCpNouuz952DOcS358 QcNVIvZ5bQ5Dq4qT7lcjGh3JFdIMLVuJ6DOoR171ctHhYn11/JVURSIcYEdg4GjiO/14 jJzQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=x0fgL4vXQI+Gpww2Wase4yM/ShSS1PhPGT06YQM6ceo=; b=LKLXVDHj2TaZT1d1RVrNxh/qAMSdt8nes1AekYEk6yzR0+YoUcyDmONL2ueLz3LdOP 5j+x+KhJ3IYWhztvWA63A/zQYabLw9gm500+hD3EXFSzJvBC7dYItObdhJSKpZaNhHFl h0i4axi7tsUnmRYKUnvUxr2tnh1998An62j4VSiOHHae3A5wWiVF8v0GH1KeGa2QEevT ixvsnO8SSH5bfG5061o4yi7mUk1M+HqwAKi6jkpsBoB8gPIUp8G2OJxBiHaMWoEZHuFk FhfxCECAG2XTQmUSnS80m8SmuLSa/zyqomoRJAw9BUIDk69pkLczcI70bvHmouvkhpWC 8RRA==
References: <a77a198c-2a5a-d754-8725-6d6685338f6c@gmail.com> <40ED2C86-3403-4D89-8CA8-FBB9651BF2AB@gmail.com> <6dd41180-83bd-c02e-1783-df873e749941@gmail.com> <ACD3CA27-2B92-4BD9-9D2B-A22FE20A65E7@gmail.com> <EC4C550B-05D7-4E6D-A1FD-ED48ECDC3059@gmail.com> <465981C7-7AB1-43AF-8A80-69D835871077@gmail.com> <CAMMESszPMdjpFLjY7aMVaaPbP0GVVZgB_n6hu4gQt6fSbGOi8A@mail.gmail.com> <d0d88a49-9cd8-fad4-9a8f-af45f1a8da2c@gmail.com> <CAMMESsxXhdXGd3k9qzPWqdnLyJb+m50K0y4-U9G=R_E1heoZ-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAMOQah81UHX0HZM98cyjv50N1hzUqgUi8tUn96HVwPqPvKxW=w@mail.gmail.com> <8652B1BB-C2E7-4324-8E79-E3092362AE1A@gmail.com> <CAMOQah-qL6MxEQKXzEzXN8b3ToSTnX1uJ5AZafh=8E35qv1DZQ@mail.gmail.com> <c4bbf256-9552-ca47-812e-d60838c301c8@kuehlewind.net> <2120B719-EB92-4A47-A26C-0E2E810F1CA8@gmail.com> <CAMOQah9s57vgjUVynBqZim=7fx0745uQeOKARu8DtKdiFU36ng@mail.gmail.com> <3b257a8a-0455-cd1b-6e95-0e03ab3f1830@kuehlewind.net>