Re: [spring] Regaining Focus on SRv6 and SRv6+

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 07 September 2019 21:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bJzJGsj2q/G+zDPLIehbnH9pJWc3D6o9L12qBIF9w5Y=; b=TJ7KdDDaF6jO096BKEWy6G7mWnaY24Evby63Jprb4CtbAcsjqZZptmfT2hKZAa94fr D+G1ZKzeHMqBAjW5F2Ryq0r02rc2Qj8C20xWoiCYWs41xi3EZlhp738rccVvbZZfAnLA UZsNFi0bcRLbZVqQC59qPb0H4EXJkkOFq+6trw7rdsXIf/xiqYwW3emfz/uwcCeH+BC4 6UBCSq5bwXFa9JwRZW1OE/lCzooYBVWPabT87u6M7pP7U8kPBxqGYaRj+JHNIISOb8dv s5Ggpg2mJseuVDE4K271j94g+XM2gPW0tSs1d3xpx3DybLC7HdqCAvHd8wwT2WVm7cOJ sZQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bJzJGsj2q/G+zDPLIehbnH9pJWc3D6o9L12qBIF9w5Y=; b=sDIrS7tqR320DMhXXUlikV2dGPldyygFQy8TcX+fbsxyDaxrYimaZKHz1opfK/qYD1 57E2gdQiSB9mtLK3Z5mbt0+DVW2v1rNtEyCGBrNqE2jxBs6Cm+T9yhJ+bR3KA+8wDQu0 0eRk9tNWaZl6XrtHn9x7cO03mj2kx6zEGYPBkVsVipeVWTxxAxg0bON9BU2FSMy7S8Pm tcOpEyMwlN4b5g3qvtiYayrqH13SawRSex6Lcmpzu3idyxd23/K2J4eN+3Uv05Jjfegc 2mV7y+h7nzUrm5MRCuV7Sfzm6V/MI7hF9lXMCz/QyzyAT9Nl1EpF+swXOqfxDAXgKyJF gEMQ==