Re: [spring] [Lsr] clarification of locator block and locator node in draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming and draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions

Weiqiang Cheng <chengweiqiang@chinamobile.com> Mon, 13 April 2020 07:00 UTC

From: Weiqiang Cheng <chengweiqiang@chinamobile.com>
To: "'Gengxuesong (Geng Xuesong)'" <gengxuesong@huawei.com>, 'Peter Psenak' <ppsenak=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, 'Chris Bowers' <chrisbowers.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: lsr@ietf.org, 'SPRING WG List' <spring@ietf.org>, "'Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)'" <ketant@cisco.com>, 'Bruno Decraene' <bruno.decraene@orange.com>
References: <CAHzoHbtmJGB8QY==A5EMzzSwh+8bQjhbVgPBjA3kHJGxpCD_zA@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB4570EDAE9E6AF17C9CCC9899C1E80@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <7453_1582899837_5E59227C_7453_80_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A48DD14BA@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAHzoHbu4k15xJ2mnwp=9Xa400gQBtBY=OaSh6sh3_8E_t30sdA@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB4570E85308182AEA3D9E1BDBC1E50@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAHzoHbu3tNPv+=Fs-4o-PKxXhjt6tBReiyuyGVvFpdaVuJvqSA@mail.gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB457046873C2D009073459CCBC1FD0@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAHzoHbumzM76CFZCp+ec_OHvo+NCbMRRhtx7evGuw=DrZk1rZA@mail.gmail.com> <4bf64ede-c20b-2269-af11-1dffc5328935@cisco.com> <CAHzoHbv3k2Thri-hx=FYOYFXEgqDXQagLzJjC8XQ2btgYgey0Q@mail.gmail.com> <84b355a9-d3ce-af0e-ae60-f765aab4ec63@cisco.com> <CAHzoHbsdkd7p2RdyZ2Y3_e1XTLTn=zt+GKbmGYmaAYjsNC=hNg@mail.gmail.com> <b5d0a98a-28e4-13c1-961f-fa93eb5c09af@cisco.com> <0eaa0f3d69d840b1be86c5717d70c67e@huawei.com>