Re: [spring] WGLC for draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 30 April 2021 06:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=I33DL3j63xNoL+MO9MkWLNNY320mGasLNCu0Huz7DN8=; b=J4U6R0fI1gqTIY8P10J/wUrVlPVi8o+Ntir0dr/M4P9qPNC2oXBwy1a/THOUAbd2d+ 7WclU8AfoMI/c/yUauFNfFOKddfqNbYfQmV7aDCTniGnyiW9DmZd1s7mnci04aibEK+H h9ylz+oe3SobDeoxm4g1yFn263+7lHAyXSbUQqoCYklUwA7iiEfd2Iw9jfjeZUyGV9lG Ktn4foq36R3MYloBjkwGrshBMqgaYBUR66MFLS3sax9NKiPmdwc+A8Mrb64Lc+XYcX2m N871ssJHqswtT19snHiG15wwO0PsP0w9T7YlNO7WKEi+Ux4TFmdfHhHRv6lNxfgycrQs Pw7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=I33DL3j63xNoL+MO9MkWLNNY320mGasLNCu0Huz7DN8=; b=C0FrRnKsdGK4vbWz/jSjFutJdKGK1hx5F9/db9JtSosuDeb6dVq/QV8gkc5dKefV+n FZ12Nf5L8vY4ubKTViUzJCooQpNBBcQH4CitiZfwz0RMIGfRsDon3HN816i+cSRzyhE1 TYfUGqeZBlF6DwlZwNg2h3cqIR6+V3NrQhhYafaJQQIkJWN+vNIjNCNVqLnuKZvbfG4u M3yXZYXiNiVVjgQDA8WvFUS8rSZImumUI69CtNKHy99ctqEjsSvh1dRIVjlOHMwC4mqd AGRp8ZFgALgduhvnvLcAPJdeMYPzrnbGJzsxc0Q4y2NjUTrGv9xULGs/RtUFczs47XHm BalA==