Subject: [spring] Re: IPR Declarations for draft-ali-spring-srv6-policy-sid-list-optimization (Adoption)
From: Yisong Liu <[email-masked]>
To: "bruno.decraene" <[email-masked]>, SPRINGWGList <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2025 10:31:52 +0800 (CST)
List-Id: "Source Packet Routing in NetworkinG (SPRING)" <spring.ietf.org>

Hi Bruno,

I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

Best Regards
Yisong

----邮件原文----

发件人："bruno.decraene" <[email-masked]>

收件人：SPRING WG List  <[email-masked]>,"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

抄　送: (无)

发送时间：2025-10-29 21:36:00

主题：[spring] IPR Declarations for draft-ali-spring-srv6-policy-sid-list-optimization (Adoption)

 
 
Dear authors:

 

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to this draft?

 

If so, has it been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?  See BCP78

and BCP79 for more details.  For any undisclosed IPR, please provide any

additional information you think appropriate.

 

If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please answer the

above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are

aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will only advance to the next

stage once a response is received from each listed author and contributor.

 

 

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed as

an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF

IPR rules, which encourage you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR

that may be related to this document or to refrain from participating in

any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more

information, please see https://www.ietf.org/standards/ipr/

 

Thank you,

 

--Bruno (for the spring-chairs)

 

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.