[spring] 答复: Updating the SPRING WG Charter

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Fri, 15 June 2018 15:13 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com>, "Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "bruno.decraene@orange.com" <bruno.decraene@orange.com>
CC: SPRING WG List <spring@ietf.org>, Rob Shakir <robjs=40google.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:13:04 +0000
References: <CAHd-QWt+nmQz_R7kE2oeHa2cD88+ndSkpiv56WSFJfHH3PzxRQ@mail.gmail.com> <9309CB81-A1E6-48E0-B6E0-D5F72966DC39@cisco.com> <24129_1528820000_5B1FF120_24129_264_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A47A85715@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <BE601DF4-5E67-456C-9FBE-1800B61C5C7D@cisco.com> <76CD132C3ADEF848BD84D028D243C927A6D23B71@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <7162A623-622C-407A-84E2-E6062486535D@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.45.164.217]