Re: [spring] WG Adoption Call for draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 28 January 2021 10:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=i4//Yo3BXCl3myO2g6pY9cvrZxHJuh1A9qJpCSaSJxw=; b=cM2BoOjo6HpO3KntV3vlTEVh0uKpE+wabe+xPjdu0B1LvY0AauHudPdeCkFpbmoIM3 LDecwSdcgQfTgrNSsfXPa2D6WZ0qe1SKBUF2Y/21+hFOwrXnTsTLyYrODn5VFwVcNAJc ppRU/OAG2hLvL8z0l1anKsZhFKnFnP7UlnGlXTKUtpMML10/55Qw0sEd9S+mvGjtCyOb YxSQXAWsNy5g1X+UO4wjxBapF8lfrYykAy30wEZsTA32SQVGukvyVo/evdiD1AspCFL1 cl2XnpCO+V2VLgxN+J4cOgKaPKjwxLOqy3vSyy+8HSeKVEByN7judGYMbJwbqL2KXAfq jzFw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=i4//Yo3BXCl3myO2g6pY9cvrZxHJuh1A9qJpCSaSJxw=; b=lHlXsvXc0OhBH24dP2AvvqhMqRgWAXBvFUQ71/Yy7IAlYHklHbUgkWRllpFKtSoA7M qisqO6aAjHVgZxu4SJTiZY3aMG/gJzDk6feV4hRmECGeI3ZnTJGIzURr2HLoW8FfjGqo YU1fm4D6WiDLyllBj4aVlL7IFp77i2oXKJD+98vVW0F0w5p7imOJFjO/ytPtDfNV39/I CPgTy7nWqhuNpZ9mgXxyvMLsaGMHid42WzlSBqL9r4dkWNxFo5NYk+pzq8rbvrXFt/IJ QIpbjRk6W1qwIjqkIbRIB+443ieShXrj7vosTrVBAc5AUZjxIwxE+q1K2zBofjPA6c0H Q5Ow==