Re: [spring] [Tsv-art] TSV-ART review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-08

Gaurav Dawra <gdawra.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 29 October 2018 15:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=wPK8g9/bGWWK2gHshFmnJW4JZxvpfteXI0uY5NYcoT0=; b=HIX4COSW/MEf5tmR0Ncp61SxVP1me2DwIQToYBa3d1rRAa5GHQSmTcs8VrCUG2C8Vu VLvhOBlLUMYsXmtOZl0tPOVeFqEzX7bxjROGp0emfnbLOst5va2jcT9CuANuXF9Tasby lHpylPjvEpNYjOXPrx/UwvgacbJlFvXLvvie0dALyqHImBJsvS6NA+qsi6+qro+PjjY5 4b/gF+z644EpXdMCCLH4k7uiY82caLh/Pc43WBZSSQrZ+crGQFTz3M9eun6/XzZSo/Xk W4ZxTR9RBV+FIdOU4LCbM2HTRWwtDV39ce/fOfHOPkrIMY/HbCilVBdR5CZ9ivPwoT4u 6oaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=wPK8g9/bGWWK2gHshFmnJW4JZxvpfteXI0uY5NYcoT0=; b=UNROYFhwBvFeCt9WkikNf4ZUfpoDZQV6gAZOWDUDYv/UY9skcvRlMP5QsQS9fgy+ZB slFMV0a07QtGbW2stYHXlyO9EObKd1qPMTekvZG35qyghduIkEUa+gK5B+FoW0ESVu+A sRXw8Aq3UuWMd/U9lWcShGuskEFTaT2EmwZS7jmmNv2+72kfccShoV34SxIUI3yCmyAt i1VYCan1Ochqxp+t+Zu2pP+MzPafvEl2vYnrGb81Fh3j4cP1e8zPmDeSaJ3mKIkkXl0J lZNjJggHVUmntadatoGyoHqbRXU9hVyQRb3jIR+XjDbNaE3qYxjCUQtM/DKsIAg335la RwOQ==