Re: [spring] Comments on draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-net-pgm-illustration-00

Zhuangshunwan <zhuangshunwan@huawei.com> Thu, 11 July 2019 09:30 UTC

From: Zhuangshunwan <zhuangshunwan@huawei.com>
To: "bruno.decraene@orange.com" <bruno.decraene@orange.com>
CC: "spring@ietf.org" <spring@ietf.org>, "draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-net-pgm-illustration@ietf.org" <draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-net-pgm-illustration@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 09:30:10 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.130.202.166]
Subject: Re: [spring] Comments on draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-net-pgm-illustration-00

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com [mailto:bruno.decraene@orange.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 4:06 PM
To: Zhuangshunwan <zhuangshunwan@huawei.com>
Cc: spring@ietf.org; draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-net-pgm-illustration@ietf.org

Hi Zhuangshunwan,

Thank you for reviewing drafts and providing comments. This is the way we improve and progress documents.

?  Again, I think this draft is very useful, it can help us understand and implement SRv6 network programming faster.
If the SRv6 network programming draft is not clear/easy to understand enough, please provides comments on the network programming draft in order to improve it. Because in the end, in case of misunderstanding leading to interop issues, this is the normative text which matters, not illustrations.

[Shunwan]  Ok, I will continue to read the specifications of SRv6 NP, and do my best to help improve it.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Bruno