Re: [spring] FW: New Version Notification for draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-00.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 20 November 2020 02:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hBBQC1vlYpQwT4+Cke71Eq+DzLBjD/8q92f0Yh4mzpY=; b=NAGibAjAAwZWVArhUcmIg1pZenhA1AivKE08g/C4z+pprL9CMB1rjABt6crnU5Hf2e wmZfoNGUWqWdPzgZJR5ZVRsicwQK2nGmqTGqO15v6XeDtNVXC8+IJWxaukzwUab7N5kd 0Fi801kIPm3747Zhz63WPmOBA/G5wHYvDKkMD9ePNAzqwvMdx1euJBgyJa9shtQQVc5J q9HK2fTCVqCR9L80kzlTTOxkYtHILBEqj8x18K+FAeWLarsmsmQtUjlVEyCkNwYf3MXI 4jgaWPj04y3qGF15/1GFWRJg5P04DIGM5FQQyez9VLyn2KcNCpkECrXThJjF0ngcxso+ aWLA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hBBQC1vlYpQwT4+Cke71Eq+DzLBjD/8q92f0Yh4mzpY=; b=lZaNP/yKaB+Y8pDEFZwEkzE4CTv9AYZ+r33MzQciE6EBMNt9Uuj13cmB7rvhogXTfP PLwYmPS3/pSbNgVL2DO/rmjx+MLOwXwVymXkz+C20kP4Hnu69crF3+mR0rQ0nXzWW4mn RnlPavfR/zhcevkbNA16r5IvhkPEGBVCR9ecz1qFSgtyfanuuKbA0bODWdIXdDo9Wcm9 avdkWBCZjoWky92yJp0kFYs8JNXKHgmP37uM2XDghCJJ529OJGDWhh2fp31zRvrROgok nWoLHZSozUVQBzxaio+e5R6OL2MKQSk2ytUh6qBmwlpsXDcCqQbWtlbdOjnl7zdvpwmw KyCg==