Re: [spring] Comments on draft-filsfils-spring-sr-policy-considerations-01

"Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant@cisco.com> Fri, 19 October 2018 02:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=38802; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1539914982; x=1541124582; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=SkfeqZmBXtG3OHWC47czkd0QYYzEvi2CSzYSCuZ5uRI=; b=FVyxvv7MYzxyDSOLiMbDwMnKloQYBmx5Q46a7Ltz4yhG9aoOrCSaMxOF UfuuoIjvZl5zc5Dyjc6tqASFNyFVtUxV4mW6P8G0GZgYzBdt6Rycox7NH 84WC4Mb+I3BEhjWNBlOQRc9Dgbfm23izEhomIo1FNliSax2QF3T0TXjBM A=;