Re: [spring] WG Adoption Call for draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 02 February 2021 09:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=P6iX1gAR9y/iBa0Nu24GYVfSPjc4TUyjeqoxt869Qk0=; b=Ui80G0dpsm+YRv1vC9DhR5jjlpuL9thP2A15klss9tJ+TTk3cEx/tyOReTN7JTt9Ac 0A/PViWMe9Iw6V31AQ1iQASbajtrIsuomCFnX2yoyVDuR88Wm5OtMpRzH3UdRA+krgFp iXtNmrpgEmTmUbtyMRj3wiZ1DnUh2QMBEURKPSkAetbSmQbgzkY47bmD6bhlY4/qxo1W qlzrRdEHwEvOccO8plc8gLcXCspInWKrBb3PZI8oudzmvyL1OHXfiZSKXMk1QibVDqts QoFwmOhxJvJzmbKYw+fYjmAKaozycbqng1WbY79nNMWS4wMyQIIZRwANT7+N8YCIMD6K vQAA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=P6iX1gAR9y/iBa0Nu24GYVfSPjc4TUyjeqoxt869Qk0=; b=sfNS3vs+xTplQdqge87GQ9Wiq7rsE0A9hzRFyet6/6BZ1iflxMze32BwplsqHb9NIu vVqLW6YdtOYTlccXWOVDOZytJf+5DK0h9jEQm3hI1/gpWRo/mvt6pSyhY1Z9hy3Rsw1P FTIZ+YIpY8S+uwxQ4Pe7u81Gc/DYeOshy6WeoaOrnan5rMRmk8cdNR65MA965jOb0dWu bjMvkyAzSMWVQy6aTqy9aN6Olcmy7p6JQ3vS8ZiYwuk6UIpDL+wKriQCgca7LjuzIbrD DsseY9wpld04/dbaaVPn5qW0HTRl0kDJIm7rK2wC6iJvOhmCMqZIsjn6vAisIcRWF+m7 dvwA==
References: <MN2PR13MB42061AD1E295598F1F2726BDD2BB9@MN2PR13MB4206.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <05b301d6f756$1485ced0$3d916c70$@olddog.co.uk> <CAOj+MMG4ObcXwCfE9f2yd4Nts4juguX5QO7Hje0TszUAM-62KA@mail.gmail.com> <05e801d6f7c9$7f1184b0$7d348e10$@olddog.co.uk> <CAOj+MMGaWXFFFmc9CabGF4gRL-r_v2aab9hvQNOqAF5iSSvS_g@mail.gmail.com> <BL0PR14MB377920A3EF085308CF7545ECC3B79@BL0PR14MB3779.namprd14.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMHjkc8__0HSDAJ-t8DDaDdGMrGCvUbSzQEtOcfbpN6RmA@mail.gmail.com> <0BF4F050-823F-4708-B6D4-5A851F53A8FC@juniper.net>