Re: [spring] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-11: (with COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Fri, 15 December 2017 16:16 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=KovNK2beA0s4FTBjGeltTyTqEfrkrA3mfLfjKZCo77CkPlWLYrYB80n6NNFL6WUMg2Em7s+fx0vXnZeo3nZxSkb3/wpD39R5BqR5ashCO0y7kMjBZnTVzSIgAPkVztZj2mUNRqyXEFwC+iVUMUJHn8uGoJbObWkXpACFL7iU2q4=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;