Re: [spring] Thoughts on optimality

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 18 September 2021 19:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8FWKfJOo+7HDKw2TmoBsWQUN2MtHIO/CKsDJVBnYfGY=; b=JgI5TabbaEhQ56AQTFu34cjmvsd7rf68Ea+w58tmSOHqy8cmKjo4yhgXc6goK2lPyS yZPrjfIbec74N4HK7cEBI54BYcr/uwQ0zxspS8NMUhxhFh0rcrhGRHWHy4SZ/75UQs9a kxotu504S7kmTk85qG++3mNJUGIqiFqlq4xRh+SJnWCOGmLhph+y+GUArHR+7ffa9Ag8 cS8XE3EkdnkdZyKe0+yKjhetEEbO1LV7AbHFiEwpQOAodR6wfmzL6yeaeKwOWVsFVLQo e+QVwgSrNWlRmppupXGSslquA0JzTt2OoJu7fjkX1r5EiZSZGCpUG7JbRU1XBpt+EtTc 0N9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8FWKfJOo+7HDKw2TmoBsWQUN2MtHIO/CKsDJVBnYfGY=; b=EQ/eEjOFJf6PoZGWQYo8udX6dhQknTEnOUMsjkvrAJZbBHJxLmN213dO4GQ4cqW5Hs wMWpItP4eKuASjgUa17aMzPkbFAueRWQlI9QsXPF4+PlB5ID/SO4q4ZZtsaIC4K7HonL QMDEGX2HQf/qfY+iOzUqrbazZOfQsoymKc/k785Tj11OCPhIM5mxkPln3gE76SD1cieY jTmWlbb8UsC4ifi2W99ytj/Ownvh7g7s5Wy1jDY+iNbbOYp48NOJu3kNi0UMSNVv8Mun Iw/gHiaNVcvOYSJlomPvKCJu3i269xYpEr/7q2e9iGkggTi5pRWkeLNuef7et+PVJXvT qDcg==