Re: [spring] [mpls] Fwd: Re: Special purpose labels in draft-hegde-spring-traffic-accounting-for-sr-paths

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 17 November 2017 03:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=aOS8Q4ufcblI09tSqrjvc/+PI/rH/qOGehj+RGsAWEM=; b=fnoze4/RNhvaNblfTQJEWvABQM3/TSqj8f5UVT2TSuZ55Y1xbyOvdJEAkEj2Waq/1l slv9UVzInERifBgwCZW3VrxocKSeyW0pGY4MTfZVRhPBFp5xjqb8ffnAQJocSwSTCVfn +oUnk/CpD2T0CMoSG4sZQa3J728W0euDhL8SRhhagn9xUk/b/uyNDiL8kgv6bJNJwP2H hQCL/zzdh9PY/PpqjPRQayUhmk/s8OCmazszDwmNHafCb0ES8g5lfqrLTwlEm7bGeCnc RJEwXAEYd7ofIoMRYSywYLx3KhnkZD871CBsisL/LCqfRLTAnU5epSRB32PdtZojfBjC B4tg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aOS8Q4ufcblI09tSqrjvc/+PI/rH/qOGehj+RGsAWEM=; b=YUFmYnzSsLhO2WB/ORV0wHR08cNQVnVA4CxQTthFp53I5ErjB2/2c/54JZBnD5yB04 EkRpXrscdxNzLGkMRAawvtSnE+J71g/sqUY4wrUkgI/uLlCbuHwli3SluZKsN3T7KgWu 3QIbfyPhYj/MGlYBlPAXKDbUNGfheMZDqEaZ8yBxJf7sY+a2oqEVGdNd3Z34lG6JK3WM jGThy3VeTuhQi9le1nT2DzqaT7DVmu3HZBpyAi8ZTXavKV+c5gjvTVM4oERPO77uVP8/ xts1F4xTCpiLGoRjRJu47ACMMrZN3YTUG83dBPT5BwsQ2wOZ8yOIm71AZgCEN0naKXrj GGFQ==