Re: [spring] USD/USP question in draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-06.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 15 December 2019 07:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RLX+XUWi2asMXB+yAOVBH0z6ywZFc36ZOA3taHD94js=; b=TnoN/Rz3+Fmr5ZjuQbLxqpWbyJNM8/qmpgIEAI53/EANujmNf23UlW6wVND5GjQqxM 4TKcQ9Un20dPZB48doZJrMPzyh5NDpbUb7hEJie9mISJNm6LMaQr25MLdjnzAWQkj6eL 5nPp+06GBPqQV8VFzVdjT4MdhffB+FGHBIHeEQwwIPT797CoR7g4DAeiO6ixHjVSLIf/ a8A6c5t75YW5RSaXqL4zQv5M6F5lyCSr/O0/UcFKi2Xi8hwD87nSvkZvRqGIVKEfy8ml UazwgnJyIxXS9n16fSOVUrqCJHPTbWfU+xXiW39QWPYLNOYaDwQn6gp+3s6RnZ5auYWp EXiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RLX+XUWi2asMXB+yAOVBH0z6ywZFc36ZOA3taHD94js=; b=nvAJdwmH6Ee89u3QrzS/GnoH/Bv9y+DlfNFwUm3Zu4IHrZUuZVB/AdGM2v/BHjzKHG I2iABw+RS/3K8SeI2LsjjaRCZDt2MBpsGduxGAbVN9IPvBnm0mxjyvPb5dxq90UbzS+j h69B5hgK5zo3VZi/34d24GNfKYCCuvfLbmz0yPvJAZ69K7Qz7dtV8jFlA2z/kXCL2Hwt 1DOUJOmfX0/YBSQu9dxzT4xrE+tgMB8nZR3ERPMr8BgGc/H138P+Da7+a6Ap3fnmwmPi QmptidyFb7Un0Mq3GL3YR1NkjMknnbSkfFIH3eu+UgcRVN6SCV/L0bJWVF5tlyJ9dyMt M4SQ==