Re: [spring] Conclusion from WG poll on dataplane solution for compressing segment routing over IPv6

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 18 September 2021 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nsuXPB+xREXAvisAnQAslD51N1HqfvGoIUjFFojfYvM=; b=aCpG4n9LIC5c4qxKb3w9xKYYHMC2Hyx74GnxVO2IyfN+RifM3rhMC8ui4sG8babx77 fFQnU+2F5iWFkemTVBx95npQuKmrpw2pihi35bLOs+VtaJ+tdxwS416xR1/O4y88ydQY vn5p3kLE1YvnzoHfB92CKDAMOjYb3QigqS+pAKxNOwOtJvMeYUcDno5iKuRLmE/HLQl1 CpkqxjgiapAsj/cq7lzJCRqwnFPgXlJGKtvyWD2DAfSoJzABWmShJpOIfIrez5+OG/GT FBCRtWs0ElLUYR1j4aAj4mHmTJvJnDQlti49Y6FbSoZXjGQO2pWSu7jGkIaVtBCtvaVY 190A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nsuXPB+xREXAvisAnQAslD51N1HqfvGoIUjFFojfYvM=; b=pX9debKHsKyePwavTg5sFb1FE+mfYhiTiwoJ6KpSRS+BY0iVPRnL+jov2BnfUwz6mY +kCFpBAZHw0oIkC1GD4kAuiqzqGJ+VTkhyRLyZRblAGLIorTjYlAoXYKVPQF0Q6arZoH h//L0vfrBAzFXGgONjDrgAJ/jo599ESfZtrocVyDjwAejXrw5+7PoUv4WeRKabZHsOcv 8WnLIBlXpnEKa/8WvalH2P8q/vz9OeuRj52qtbu/ZGVMtjCx+nwqS1JKozpMDEDB08Gr xu+wRlX3JeCxYBqZG8nuusaIOu4KF0sc1sqhtT39kHM10eh9IIBPA1ZVH3wTI2Q0zSmc mFuw==