Re: [spring] WG Adoption Call for draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sun, 31 January 2021 13:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OMOmvbjEUrbViBgWWpg6f9aIVyBrw+ltMgvXgw301Hs=; b=EV8xTC3/mdqbEwQi0grAlOCteE1wr4bmWGQLOoimkSkGQUNnXIoBZuPXkdwZikPcei f4hbaXT4jL5yI2sLHXrgYyX9VRmgHDuH2enSpUmuDtB0xACfq8PfVp1zS4XEmUWbjbMq CR3ITPX0VQx0F9PYhxA5QPMi12VpTkeN52c23txywNssdAQCj5dA8xpnLnqOLlqlSRih LGaEbEVDr5G0UDRrynSTtnePYoG/sCXNmTKqVdhmY+1jvV8n12aArex7wkuOXeMDjS2M mCSo5VLJon2VyOVxRkbLPRsnWhWsNiNjHl5EZ+cqHZ6jBcRovtbW9KvhHMtuVQ0xmzD3 XWNw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OMOmvbjEUrbViBgWWpg6f9aIVyBrw+ltMgvXgw301Hs=; b=Yi4WB+rOF+WE5sjetLKE1Ge7V8bdQ9Pl6aulocmF+TSnB8x4F4e3GsFpR29CPAPQj4 vBW0RjwW//5GvtBkH8C1lsv38plw4hS+SDLIEQY3mYmFjaDydqzewUQiShywLssGh5az 6vEG/cZoBV0ylkpVNWDGj9RbYDo1VeUNuqWfn+W2OKGlAeZwrTEJ9gIDLPKcf4BaZQI8 zDnKa8nHILre5myoJQpO1Sr9C/BUWBivd6vCOFdWzPAHa0GWvFKax70/gS5si51B5xzd YuMLxNPx//7vxHfnJbOD8p9PSPB0CRW7nCY9HtQ+BZyRSsICFCv7+GcxhBD4zpJulGdL uPXg==