Re: [spring] Typo correction Re: Question from SPRING regarding draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-compression

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 21 October 2021 23:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nOZVIZQA8vPgtOjfgvDdWCmvhKjAft8okr55+2X8Rts=; b=LEeSGr1EhIXvixrgFGVtD+iWjCkR03Heof0720FkT6cJ9dzcXgW4le6e8GG48BOjgp ecVj3YuhCLj9s/VcGFQxrieXfCzz7eJg0Bzm5gAKRVUCOP9po138PoYetbPD0zJQkf0y j8EyQZBk8c7ZAsc8fdzV2DEeRrulk2mL6NJZTn8R50tfq3gOWkXiQD0UZAVtOM0TpKri yFiRLdTzw/mgg3Ulv46GmhBzUTmhQO8NtPPuEZweuZ0px/U+1L/EII6/m4rPZtVWBBam Q4MsEhTPunmx5KZ0byHwtWkdYNpvGYK06jw+b/e437XE8SUx1GRZG733ZUhwWSblymyI cooQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nOZVIZQA8vPgtOjfgvDdWCmvhKjAft8okr55+2X8Rts=; b=6Q4Ds32U+to9E0ajcXW1QrumsuIt6p5PhITVkkvANrA3vDXRP1InPxrR0W7oPM936u C5Qg8muxclCnegkXLPs4C4tW20p41ou8gHwfUky+tuchQHn4lMG3qH6WV97F9+kpIxyT HANk9KGdYtpQvAqQyXMBROCuc9T/Fs2rQCXLgJ0au0TnCBg6LYU8qYcJu27w3oFxFSOI 6ai2MLPLX4IE493P6EyKhO5iN3xmg577XhwjwwyOh6bjnvzg4Ueo59zO1jeNHzYvviV0 OpTc6bT+2ClySVHlC/Lzpa6MEd4dUt1lpQfTOEwLcerjSBgRLWuZqV7K+1os7ljJJHlq FGMw==