Re: [spring] Long-standing practice of due-diligence is expected - Re: CRH is not needed - Re: How CRH support SFC/Segment Endpoint option?

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 27 May 2020 21:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V6OmjEZrVkEGOUUfeQsQSsB28SGXMS4L+eHe4nCezTU=; b=snckSOQLX/v2iuN6lCaeziOJZLB+3/NUNjPzP9McNJegohd2+IKZ6J2WM4y7zVbjcg 0oSdCf5mXB1L11bPXGhyZgoV93xp3OAIUlE438k+f3RGNWiLjtk8ulm2W7riW+o/KTgJ q8XceB7L4NhKu4rN/u4VKHyK4T86uH2dsQG//9oY6aF2wU4P2tsVzbSoh/ggy4j9ZAEE yqCY0o6piz+9K0NRjDOqaqRXnWFT9G3cazzZfHmNbQYTkg0Oar/S3mlGmmprdqmFUvJ5 ArATL/7QTebuVHnqxTj7DuEVnjarZ5Xzf8jPiAMEDefHxfuEeXvIdgNItjkZrTuwMjGG j1TA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V6OmjEZrVkEGOUUfeQsQSsB28SGXMS4L+eHe4nCezTU=; b=RPzaP81Lz0AuV45SkzgYRnggXoe35roI2nVG132GvywLJLmdwbuEzLbff208wTp6nY xXO5/0jTTuo3qAIe2M8+V7J2o532cxqm1PRRJpqIhok9Z7TiT2x5UeSUeSS0tkPFGH0y PKkerv2EQsbf34Yuq77hpZGSqBwBaRKfY2YILd9BlVvDMI3On9nCHIu/FJNLUzNj2YDB R3KEVBoR9T8Aq7cGFmRNVEOqOS0uZy674DnUS1f0/iAavuG8Z1ZP+0xVmCuCtjpRkzUg 8TcmHQy4fOovo+7s5wHYyRonPFqbZ6XYo7yiC+QyKzPysS8Rrjyg3tjoIh3jBavbB2o3 RItw==