Re: [spring] Typo correction Re: Question from SPRING regarding draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-compression

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Fri, 15 October 2021 06:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1634278622; bh=B1xlIqCiNSxdLHccSaU8YbmCyAt+3AUOt4pZZ0LoKZY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=Sxj82nns95IcqnH+y9pWWqxFnH5W4zHByKAEVMaf1el6Ig7uxfJTmKMrttwb6ICq9 ukfo0GXJtAGPH4qp39S6fJ0R3bJGuc4J/Gpy4mc3ayqoBt69VxL6HMY1CNsb45PB16 Egzgls6ZzBd7kh+AmJ0aa1fVBIVld/UmWLve3BSaeEUogBROADPKjEAKiV0clVP5rT uipNPeWpu0ipLdqoIRydwGJgI7LjaSPugZBdZfHBSh4/3q1jVskBvr1cGq7+pC4Yfh 3qcCUiiQtkWeUfysj7J+Lxt8DjDOCT1LxbeXMfg3MqO/lt55kkMWc3RQjJYkBcPWkl gJxeSulYcjhRQ==