Re: [spring] WG Adoption Call for draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Wed, 27 January 2021 17:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=15BWQjGC6FKXCkOz0CSKgAouGDjF/TPGcUon99kb+yY=; b=ax55brCYTfWTD8LsBYFedyvoGGjOZ36dWWfXW8cN1PNkFLE3RmCYKN5nG7oak7vbci fO7fe9eAVILWyypdE5oy4wJcJnmiKDMaGYzCBUDauSd6oymcqjLGLrPW4v82/SxcjdiZ +eeqICU4h+gkpdcUAFx4P7qq0SsKapfGVrV8uaVVVktMOFmV+ReQ/gyKY+VaIsmX2hDi 63E7bVYHO+dDY6gkb+H/i4r4RpEpiNkdgwugBMN7GLTR1wYX6AmxYB59rObOZUFXSwFr V5Grw/UVl85TQwNeNXTUcm3xokorim+yrW63vqyeEVQqHtXEwmspqo0JvtmB2jJ3sw7Y jXDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=15BWQjGC6FKXCkOz0CSKgAouGDjF/TPGcUon99kb+yY=; b=K1bCWNY5PTz4PNJy7bl+82+u9WCvNrT58F/c8u4X2YtP10sMzCcOa64yGJxBEE1WXk RgVyZ7Iahai+Femx0Keq0zgmCxcT5g94ZiXblNm60ysj5VxBREkD/HF5wR3tSQfQVV1p 47ZsPw0Zkelwq/zOcsVJmWOf5yuHRjW5q3yhacKRcNAAOfOFkNa+wa11PNAS240Bmtrg LwcmoUZLvOLh9pYbDSuN+13/n9g2LOukDw0fB1i+n/RkKgmH95cVe5mL5BuVd97Soi22 ZX7lpvud5U7DHAMu7+vH7g3UTzT0CYFKMiS7rtWh1lqT3RCgkQIvydXcTh6XWmbhMedR tzqQ==