Re: [spring] SRv6 PSP use case

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Thu, 05 March 2020 01:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sEQ2391dTEL4diTMESVELvN1am6iVByopiFqhrwj3Xc=; b=uJ/DEQU4vJno00bWePKMeVok6agSVJcFYjrzhLdVKGQXcC8ij9nk3ROuJS35jxBs2F BzoYMggNCvzfmxUS4jcyDG1lhnWH6BGS2CelFsHpSrEUkjJ5nTe5iHtTNUxX0TqfDEBv 9UMf5hgLBh1MN4m4nA6whBVsPnka7wfJeHETX8XCsRpkR2dZjlcWcKkH5wuTbWZeIwmk dnzVJSjVVrJ0RzuJljSmeFrEXqnEfp2IZupT5USLkoXHmnciAL3QNvLd/NXrE2I5Cbnk JT9Za9LNMXW4zL5UlUwZ/ByFFT+r6a8sH/iqW3qO6y/sxt9KornkRIai+nE8anYxTNOj LJIQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sEQ2391dTEL4diTMESVELvN1am6iVByopiFqhrwj3Xc=; b=TY8cyrqoOgn0H1/T++bd5yAhns7+YUVgwE32EfCRUv1iaM6S/f1vAlRNAW4SaDi0kP ZFt5sxkaOFwGvOkDbLYKz1oKhwVHoZ7ftP+T1J2M3P9aCEuOpeZAxUYCYBJ302+LPb+N uL5Dg4l8dmlgds8nV/gFfmSbYNTnlj0fXzkRqEabn4evDB628jyq6ku6w5CdHsttyjAP +kQObuBL7DXWeqMl1gvDUl53ykcVsTnhPoT0a/kUFQb/nTsp1yGKPCtUOmHZVsT3EJeM XU/qzCZjp7AJ08s4yeFp6iw7opSABlGT8YYDPqz+2Rjd75x0Wlt/aeVVGsOWROYj9Plx 0g3g==