Re: [spring] SID Related Algorithm in draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 07 April 2022 16:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pIDWgrzzpM9nB/ATsvw2Rf9PrGjFgf02iMiZ3hjfA10=; b=pnRlOeEwj/O9Z9OKAaEK0AXvU7RPOeQkSiUZ99KMvTnpDitHUVIh5neTiYn7m/aX6P dKQufHPB2fshS60rBlR8ZiTkBV8TYI8tpRErwsbubYFKOmT6I3wzMKuzOrQJizTOZ4wr vQHoNSoz38O7x81j2RHBUmPEXLKTYvQD6VZk9t1prsjmDNsk8Xt7//zveEz7D65BjkNM /eMScKSO8Y/JWRL14w+1JeyDlh1ktKW2QEAYUORDFZmM8tOrrxUh5ZzfxWY7o5o5OeN5 0CwXHTVsxZVfET7DzYrhEfbiDr9VjuQrJwuknrIfVpbLhjUgGH/NmQEyheHXQqPlx4AV nfVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pIDWgrzzpM9nB/ATsvw2Rf9PrGjFgf02iMiZ3hjfA10=; b=UVDrSbf5RMdLtClfcw8rwpDZNn1Y4iXtE27KczfZfgKbwwg/iwPMaqlZDYBEuT9qf7 ujyWq6L+h02WTJTyPMO6Peki6ro6EuXNBgf4vrCFP0+0PSPg1u7Dq8kvGCJ8FAJuu6BU xueUSEScoEt7Upc8nCG5YLFL/WdK/u4yf0MbgIkaO2dDuJSzzaaeIxjaePTy71Zk5syQ wMw0kC5qC5A/IveOcSEYdNPKmluwRRJOwcP6kx2RXdl8lwx78WrPqfCCb8NSr0+DuZHC ci0zB+v1vUbW/bytzdio0ozUZiOwxzjpigTvU869HIb2JOmWkU0PQ8cfWve1zbEAKlyk KLRA==