Re: [spring] AD Review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-12

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 10 October 2017 21:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :references:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=6zC3hS2ytqCsiBIzKZ6+IOBpzuHHStHEmaTHl/m0NaE=; b=mJycraO/P/IkKC34kGN+JYNfCcG0+w0I85rEMtVfW0cYYxwxzqzn/uTrjkz8ABPGeC MoPrO1QTP3B/cHnlnPsdxQ9YQteaA8so0Fhfwz9n4GhqxBJQ3IRQuC6JZdQcWIKICIMz uiptklwUNKU2Vp9XBlFL0/nGvKiU3ePhky+0XoPdYEUit95CYivrpzF9Ifcl0nnZDgpy HZX6QSC+tsk+v981IS2fkp9lM6fW4I4Bn69joQUnYOwCGpCdKAtQIQGCWADI/Qw5t2pf rXe76bE0LLsrLySeCnSyLZfneI7wpfN8hJ8ywGWbVd2nvStvX4l5rw02vpg+6scDiyBz vJaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:references:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=6zC3hS2ytqCsiBIzKZ6+IOBpzuHHStHEmaTHl/m0NaE=; b=FmOOYP3CBpi9rr+YUuQapzTvsWoTA+QmDFfs20APXL+iA1S2GZqi4asL+WxjW0ujP+ SGiYruXcc3sUyq/KU5Zx4ZHfeuBGh0mWgvLLSPOnbBeTy28WYtXOotB9rmoZABlc8JNs SrnPzqCEe2aPfyXiZ65BKOAvJAlQv5tJW/wy+UjArMsm1UrLGVO/EvgWEMd7xyO2U1gY KKVLvziuHyNTKA4iHBFUlklHE2U110BDGIwr4sbd418zeufDbqPQDFY02ohFcDi2lJIY rEfs4+CWYa4YMbE6kV0tTubVT8X/Qh+I9Za//0Ijkb18bEvYN8T1gufswKWOD65nPxXd 1RCg==