Re: [Spud] Detecting and Defeating TCP/IP Hypercookie Attacks

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Fri, 29 July 2016 15:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cLvx+iGBmTjF68FpIX64QLb0PoZjYRbJbY12MMXlpHg=; b=19CkmSejKhjnjn8/1OZcJauTMuSLkrlgexK5+GCUNQKddKadtad82igPoVDRlcPWy7 VYIobgyVqma1v4+SeL4bSTLpGHXugZdSlIjTUgRCyhROsiGekAi9Ru8AQt4rerV2tRlU gg/RjHnjyoMPgYCxo3kaDZjxAqTS4Tn9qnygzyEDp8gLvvj+1bpgLfG+iGBFhC27oiEp KJRW0ci2cdx/q0g7yUJ5+wl0IvBTi/jbuzrThoJQxuv8ToR6ywTDOxxFm1iQOL20oWsj KrjU3M7rMrvMeZtPkRLalSLrIFq1wnnCq1HHbzG4CFi9Vl6oZrU9wsxaQ5SRoauPNryX 3Jyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cLvx+iGBmTjF68FpIX64QLb0PoZjYRbJbY12MMXlpHg=; b=SdMcMT/reMIr/dMSlGw4H2SJRpNDmm46Vt6IozlCe1I3sEgpHPI3FjJYAEbSSoXyxS ksE4ruTedLQE3MIZTqL0AfuWgYWv93Rm6O/F3koPKOXzBNXF45H2K/B8+LpQHWyoypPW nIRjkucPPsK0IMgB7FHBM/egUpcdACFfZG49IZwrA5NC8yj8/bwQqvf9dSuGnKV34Gno p2Q7y7YZMTzncnVDnnwTohzpAS8prD84JLHwFp4XQrhyvGwNiVaAWlD53nO89LE58i9U 91qd9EmWM5gs78K57cdsltmiC9hsskoMMHItYfE9hf2LzHyBdGAGyXdaAX0CBnCcNV7z KH4A==