Re: [Spud] Bare-minimum PLUS (was Re: Thoughts on the privacy concerns expressed at the BoF)

Erik Nygren <erik+ietf@nygren.org> Thu, 28 July 2016 15:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=nU09KPfypBW3/7E/CAdiZIBHJ1engxn+iX4FclcxXow=; b=S/fljSkHximpRcM2zxwx2qQZ4gJ/rYK2Y95KzReT9n38RJbLP0CJ3ZrpotxTq1uLrY zg47rD4+ExuSOPqwpW7hzBxGGZd+WmdJIE6p483dAIboFlmUPXbOrSF9/m6IDcJE2OQ5 baJNpSZ5zIWV8IBij+H7weBXp3SVUi2AfMTm8mLXgCepJiMUC3XPTUgo8quFlDU+A9vK 4vva50+DeKe44DwSe6eSjgPMfg4ZLgNAM+R5TiIedzWTR8G1q2FtdqBmfm895MtVWi6Z 4Y0I7ULyI7x0JGPIa6x2wBejJj8zFY0dijcVBztOnBYtY+unpvdiEGSUiwAo5gcmZXyY Pj3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nU09KPfypBW3/7E/CAdiZIBHJ1engxn+iX4FclcxXow=; b=FPVWDT41HL+M41IfWVnMYmh0yju4UcxTKqy9s3Bw9AZ68w4Q4j4wm+6sIbLGFUVFCW o65ZzXwiGbvbMhZzXSO1ZKrBS+mebfWymZc9DESeySlMe+8Gfy8w19L4utPf6SWn/I2O wFvJQEJAmyAgMRfwwDwlSRvyQn1e72CL6gf7sOf4Eb+HKbGu1NWL0diJKyvCKYYIvmOW ZqJzkI99pKBBFkxo4jytDROl/bngthIjs0chf1bDkHYB2DPD5NXa6pzP8EdOz+DA1qNj AiSLhF8om7LOxLshplgcq+fBhk6oMZcnlepVWLkPo+hXVVP48Hf8qVepUsvlB1OkwZbO aYoA==