Re: [Spud] Thoughts on the privacy concerns expressed at the BoF

Kyle Rose <krose@krose.org> Wed, 27 July 2016 14:48 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eevFpP3gE2qFBVyyA1i0VZ8M/h2G/lopzmzC56oC/6s=; b=Kb3L1XtUYAB8uxPeohXBm78w9AhumkgbI2nFPJP2S+IIxdjZfFrrcbKAQM4UQT26ZW ORlSxKfRe/kThqLRtKMykK/8hHBf3E2qnG/rtrCLG5oF/3xNRXiB5ZMDxEnOFDQe1jH9 MFrO7hKyqXLhhge2FKnd1sT4fEo2mnHEh1ykvS/bzzvsLzRWkEDyA/2O9tak3SHtNSKz 94umz/ICVWz+vjtMf715SkpKUH8NLvxIBN41BstUsIrJmnBV8iQsziO3zmTVh1Z6I59M vwt5lFOOstBFGTREHH4InQauIY4yT0zGTsxM1y58xXynNGrVjwjfZ4+LoHwNMGmscGWs tR8A==