Re: [Spud] Thoughts on the privacy concerns expressed at the BoF

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 25 July 2016 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Ve7Y9p+1RiUnP5AMOWlYZJtl8YDeLLeghNV+B7Ii28g=; b=qbXSWAftJ+BwE85FOE2UHbWsvA5+q9zUvvQEy/Wlc5ApiH8/4b+6s/eq0OkKgttvjP NcUXinW3Sl8EGNMzyuUgABj2BDIyL18Qs1fgY5ufX627hSoWI4AXxz6na3FwWWqlkrLw D2t0OCv7rJ/7hENrx7E9x8VVi9BfjktHaaaig7etJ9vAaD8uU8rROuoG1tXTNxE7jfa8 hKv/RXtPRRBZrPEshGlPVja+2qm4YPJYr+ByGC38HD9hH/+nBspXZOF3iz8oJzFLKiK3 KS7lIHVvdcGFgce5CB4ssccEYQYK3P9TL1z63Kl+t13vQnZqnMfUuqFtEXbkQRf+u/xq eVUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ve7Y9p+1RiUnP5AMOWlYZJtl8YDeLLeghNV+B7Ii28g=; b=T6UcEJOb3BYTMzclsHWuO8NGJZvsblxW6pBywpG1KAajNtsd/Ss9/x3QoaaZqwk6tS LpC+GBcHT9a8zO9bh/Xd/RvCNJjqT9EmoTLqA9d1nyEhQ2k+yIIUYSsFtY7xXpha8xCJ hkJ+uTiJ/2swpAxp/TUF9kPR0ytFfcLYsrV0bC4mlpTAiINX+RF7QfQo0rsIfRXxVZNw 6pJpo2VMbiOCcvknbAK2Re2BEcORisLvvKF67AKIjAIdx08bIZlEB1XKbPILhrqcEXF6 fxJkqmXcFCTVeVbipF0Ms9yNl1Bg8mozSgHVMl34SQ1Q1mcCYJdqKg3bOl1fict42H6I RPag==