"John P. Nolan" <S0001@vmcms.csuohio.edu> Mon, 10 June 1991 19:56 UTC

Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1991 15:48:57 -0500
From: "John P. Nolan" <S0001@vmcms.csuohio.edu>
To: spwg@NRI.Reston.VA.US

In November 90 I recieved a draft of "Internet Security Recommendations"
This is a topic of high interest to me, as I'm trying to research this
topic for our regional network (OARNet).

Could you let me know if there have been any developments in this area.
Has this document been updated (please send the revision over the net)?
Has the document gone forward & recieved more approvals or is it ready
to be adopted, or is it a defacto standard pending the formal completion?

Any help would be appreciated.  I will be discussing this on Wed 6/12,
with our regional network group.

John Nolan
Manager of Technical Support
Cleveland State University