Site Security Handbook RFC released

J Paul Holbrook <holbrook@cic.net> Wed, 24 July 1991 14:18 UTC

To: ssphwg@cert.sei.cmu.edu, spwg@NRI.Reston.VA.US
Subject: Site Security Handbook RFC released
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1991 10:12:00 -0400
From: J Paul Holbrook <holbrook@cic.net>

Many, many thanks to all who worked on these documents and gave us
comments.  I'm glad to see this document finally out; I hope it will
make some impact on the security of the Internet.

As a side note, I'll be presenting this work during on Tuesday, July
30th plenary session at the IETF.

J. Paul Holbrook
ssphwg co-chair
CICNet Technical Services Manager