[Srcomp] Fw:New Version Notification for draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03.txt

程伟强 <chengweiqiang@chinamobile.com> Tue, 12 January 2021 08:30 UTC

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:30:20 +0800
From: 程伟强 <chengweiqiang@chinamobile.com>
To: spring <spring@ietf.org>
Cc: "spring-chairs@ietf.o" <spring-chairs@ietf.org>, srcomp <srcomp@ietf.org>
Subject: [Srcomp] Fw:New Version Notification for draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03.txt

Hi Group,

SR compression design team just post the new version of the compression requirement draft.

There are 3 major changes compared to last version.

We      modified the text about the goal of the design team to address the      comments for the scope of the design team.

We moved      the appendix text to main body of the draft with some words changed.

We added      several new items about security

We hope most of comments received have been addressed. Please review it and let us know your comments.

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng on behalf of design team

 ----邮件原文----发件人:internet-drafts <internet-drafts@ietf.org>收件人:Weiqiang Cheng <chengweiqiang@chinamobile.com>抄 送: (无)发送时间:2021-01-12 15:56:01主题:New Version Notification for draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03.txtA new version of I-D, draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03.txthas been successfully submitted by Weiqiang Cheng and posted to theIETF repository.Name:		draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirementRevision:	03Title:		Compressed SRv6 SID List RequirementsDocument date:	2021-01-12Group:		Individual SubmissionPages:		13URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03.txtStatus: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement/Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirementHtmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03Abstract: This document specifies requirements for solutions to compress SRv6 SID lists. Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submissionuntil the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.The IETF SecretariatSubject:New Version Notification for draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03.txtA new version of I-D, draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03.txthas been successfully submitted by Weiqiang Cheng and posted to theIETF repository.Name:		draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirementRevision:	03Title:		Compressed SRv6 SID List RequirementsDocument date:	2021-01-12Group:		Individual SubmissionPages:		13URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03.txtStatus: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement/Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirementHtmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-03Abstract: This document specifies requirements for solutions to compress SRv6 SID lists. Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submissionuntil the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.The IETF Secretariat