[Stackevo] Stackevo Notes, IETF 103

Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com> Wed, 07 November 2018 08:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apple.com; h=mime-version : content-type : sender : from : subject : message-id : date : to; s=20180706; bh=2/xLHb7eX4B+DTpQuuGHd+cJK5EjdJPH4rr8OvhUrbk=; b=R+5lEZRkt7NXx1S3srO9J8PXI3KWBItdmv75BvhDDBixvDdESeAS5MBMTq0kXUUmYNjQ hWdfFk+kcpP2TkxCNveMCtwYg9wEZ7MgL+d8R3pw7xXnVvWce4l0wSnCVLMH46p3W3Pz lHU72w7Cb/zoTIXGiIfT5J+bW/TdbqMuzlbk/ESMyKDQWgpQsVyT2kXINk4EGQ/EcaBv IZABwaoP3ExbMNd3pqfgQYnuziBSPZantHSW1mlpeJWL8Cya3jHXErkdyjerBczk4lFz dxsu1q7FPjZWgFNf0+rO+BJNCtzexP86+bEtWKJk94VSsHY7P1yuqeakrEWntq3AXlxT uA==