Re: [Status] IETF 88 Agenda Items

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Wed, 23 October 2013 21:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14967; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1382564743; x=1383774343; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=nxxz8WtwWkX5jOG6eESMazXhovgD2bzaghSJbbwn9VM=; b=DnxurasJ0InkzZ2ywrtQNh2v1/fSG8HK+yI4DiX0cBce4Xrij71cl6Or cLktcgRp7HW7jen8MQ79CPa4g4hx0azJlchE/ru8YA7HAKp2Na1evCHAe 74nDJ7Gp72ufOxRRWvlHn5QGhCin7btzcPVv68kHuqUgUNQeqKb6aNh6s A=;