Re: [Status] SPRING Charter

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Mon, 14 October 2013 22:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2730; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381790575; x=1383000175; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=u5mbMMBpq9og87qw0IMKKfes05lzhSCAowCaXVbdGso=; b=mhUUj6AM9gz+rN8syTg25b5gzH0w8QVvQZivTi6Xpmkc2I9/yJCLg+v+ 2Wlyc2o3yAkQhEMGY+fLxzF8+RF/r3pZ6fCj8PoGtT2bT8FYBCHjOCTio Tk4eA8cZm8IupIIGU9AIv+p6e9aQxWhjg8Neh6Rz6BmXUQgq7fgB2I/1L M=;