Re: [stir] current draft charter

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Thu, 13 June 2013 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brianrosen.net; s=default; h=To:References:Message-Id:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Cc:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type; bh=mN+uKXwGSg8As/pKvpnAn12zg+s6NbFzAesqMDN7cfo=; b=isL8C4t5ehdLPoQoT9OhUuXZP7AZfHsR9C/5BOdMx/FC2fv1su9ucEJuNQyw/AQraeHo/xey2gi25V4HRRBmEjE8WRXCt0+/j+YhBbuPzkm/kYOFAPVNPpO3zfNdOqLHzAY3QHy9jc1A/cNKrmdgLPxnfU1V3PQTeFNN9k+xZ1o=;