Re: [stir] 4474bis: Why only RECOMMEND when multiple identities?

"Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@neustar.biz> Thu, 15 September 2016 20:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=neustar.biz; h=from : to : cc : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : mime-version; s=neustar.biz; bh=QXAiYO3GS6ZMUmBef3zLIhB7gWyXmuFgba8uWo9Usn0=; b=mmrN44ONRWuxlT/s/akBN8IJi/8ciCcRowuioMl9ue2nUiojMyOI6K/T59yFgsrq+ylt iCsl8Zzo5f1qn9SiLzmxxkOV3riQtGfmwahUmaQO2DzigIqPuoWjtNBiVcJJNnEn7S5Q bQQqUICRjzIPeiM4oVajJwrCs83A/x2HAUVRBbnfZyMeZRwAIQXxALVtDcOkcsI3c+XD 1xFUo+so7kgK8dw5lEKkADuFavX48QNhYtXCgYSlhqpAAx5PX+zIIAibUEMcXs2bDfGy 8zhtj5ur44ezFcARKTfScstqTGEPeMwPvbHKGRAtl+0Y365pnaozmUzZt0ptsUj930Bv jg==