Re: [stir] Adding categories from sipcore-callinfo-spam to draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-04

Paul Kyzivat <paul.kyzivat@comcast.net> Sat, 12 March 2022 21:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1647119784; bh=pbSxkyok9SydfLHCy0RYNzyNRG9bahMf+NzzGelxI7M=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Subject:To:From: Content-Type; b=Io6VTtE/o2xzAaqVczuboijtSYGlJzxgyw2CWdLRDL3BhdedOjiy9G3nFaWK5TQOp 3rY20j20AgrOtOi6zf+ulXVVkAEZZu9mWUcuT6tqvH+3OUWk09TTMQSwN8naaGLdjZ t1dqer6ScxEnySXfgZVEzmPzykssWAqIw/CPjAchvgMA4yvGI1TQ3rceHGRdcbzwa3 YuXRqZR6m8krfl6lF8dpZ45Yb1Blt1gzSqXmGneMkrT8nv8JpM0tIfAgwXhAb4qFRA RT3sJ6x2/hu6qq60F1KjZZDUtblYyMDLRXzK3SlFyWm9P15AeHVL7Xg+gA9anYjW+j 4ruAD3dxVAh9Q==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvvddruddvgedgudeghecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddunecufghrlhcuvffnffculddqfedmnecujfgurhepkfffgggfuffvfhfhjggtgfesthekredttdefjeenucfhrhhomheprfgruhhlucfmhiiiihhvrghtuceophgruhhlrdhkhiiiihhvrghtsegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpefgvdeuudejgfehvdeuhfeugeekheffffeuvdduveelueffffevvedtleeiffdvgeenucffohhmrghinhepfhgttgdrghhovhdprghkrgdrmhhspdhivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepvdegrdeivddrvddvjedrudegvdenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopegludelvddrudeikedruddrhedvngdpihhnvghtpedvgedriedvrddvvdejrddugedvpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepphgruhhlrdhkhiiiihhvrghtsegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtpdhnsggprhgtphhtthhopedupdhrtghpthhtohepshhtihhrsehivghtfhdrohhrgh