Re: [stir] Review of: draft-ietf-stir-passport-05

Chris Wendt <chris-ietf@chriswendt.net> Mon, 22 August 2016 17:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=chriswendt-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=mbLV7fUmnfyScOBTUNmiCN2j2EmMV+jK+Ax0rU3F4Es=; b=GT4tSMRHOd1uWNtYf/gySoK5HOuTBevrxf6F8n326wurNN3dgGA2mCzXQ1nLoBvri0 ABTjUTpBs++WmKsaNKh05anSztClDE6VOIn/sAgaOO5eWacC3uNPJpumQISSIK8j+qGX W9PiLcSQwWNNFIQ1w2mJ7lf+8S6KvW6e1yA8SmVGJHVo/Rzp+5E+YxfhZtjqGSsUeRnO mCz/OG0DsTTsHiWWYo2t8LmdCN5OJ96XKeeHTZALKRhvtKgP5oIzXqejp8vgbD7gJuIv mDgk6lGPzcgZUMP0ItuPLDTY3CybV4IFfGUsHdhV7RE3cmvgLWIkxD2CjxPiKyDQ6j/V pyiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=mbLV7fUmnfyScOBTUNmiCN2j2EmMV+jK+Ax0rU3F4Es=; b=VzlOYg/t82rkevEExG1tMT6LTvXsy9aZbBTRo8ZbNpx4coVFWcaehdZpjAURB/H4CO EP+gKIBg9o5EoynIhIoQoRYjNxXaRQDxV9N1cjyXZq7gneJ1qrvti00Cn1QqDypn24Vb BM7bhvoBtZ3y1y8Ov6Qr02vEXGtZmRjiHwOquDuKCTdM5ege/mIl+WuROuLTeLjveHUM hruZLf++3mhyRWRABTGxWm023nabXyzYTUJeNRquJQIXnFUKgYtTKaVqQn9oHQZIt3t7 UcK8sO0FmxiS8J+RGj7XR0sVOddXmGKK3Y6S0z0MAXVoMnjg2mUzBdLEniTvDBJi0gyT EzlQ==