Re: [stir] AD Review: draft-ietf-stir-rph-02 - authority to assert the callers identity assumed?

Subir Das <subirdas21@gmail.com> Thu, 01 February 2018 23:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=S1bJWXry7T1fXKZY1QPGHlRK1pFWDOTQw6HnUaDZjtA=; b=p3dMQi1K7RKQJ1ohWHdWV32eOIUoIWxSZgye5UfAEkza5VQC5cUa1zmE73j2ZRT+yM gdL5VZwcMv0u/mLW9lTzsh9xygHn1fe5aNqI0t5sLyO1kMi3xD/O7dUMUknV9k361pA5 L7UIdHt/9PnwlHtCl6EnSglUMkGibhB+eMZpqojhDEarNbzLBiMyQ4gLUdIuFDWFJdSn 2QhBXczOWnik55IS07q79ISz5Qgc43kFyNGa8UWpytiayhQCNdOCUFGBKSBW7YcqQzhs zhZrCoq4mOBxpKQIysYk3vEXbhXE/ui41HdaPBV8bMEfKqQUf8p3seamWyTOzGT6IrxG kwxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=S1bJWXry7T1fXKZY1QPGHlRK1pFWDOTQw6HnUaDZjtA=; b=U21JW2tVxAXDzqVItmf96AVdE+PKjcpC/SdgUbL0BR6pn2wAoCBKAVMo48p0LIBvba dlgnyxsB/g+NdYo7L4g7YQTpv7ZCawgJ0BDxFtwVnyjtUiUepYaW/fSwTkuXkglngHwb VkcqhyD57bnKBeZjm6JKoCh5tbh3nO6RBegdNBSfXtvfwEOYgh7k7Y4xv1DqJiPg3i9A tNXzJRC8j83vErF15RKB2pWrTgi1aMlynzQshqIvP1K5EDrfVoY4XqVMtWR54GnaE3Z/ F257yifVL957+nMEpozQLLBOtwE8t3ys68GPBPQ1ko2gKaIl0VSszF5Kvdmk+Ucs0q7S Kr9w==