Re: [stir] [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226-02

Theresa Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Fri, 11 June 2021 17:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1623433151; bh=o/+uKmqFEQuuKVAzKTBl00yryGCKN2U9gDrmkOI5Bfs=; h=Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=OyCqWZxpm48z+Lg+ndS8xurtrgnMWDS/WaEe8yKqld4QBGEHIbu8CmSdLott6VxMP vsoFB5c8hdPO7JwJPrFgQT44PcalD6wy21sTVxbTkFjf5UqOXRb5nKroStpLZeryxi 9kfKHx6Jpvjza/r2klbGMkijxbT92tEsBTw3/FhRHl37AunZYW1CdaXZDvXDwTKRhZ B1iSsae49GVj8PGpscYQNCUQ70SRuIZj8YdEYz/UEN/465nTFUyiu6qB0sPQNc8ETU nxwUAR6sIo/ssPrz6uwa5NEGikiGms8+0cGHR+Fyi0Ey2F9tErmQf5mJjG2ZKyv5Cm VxZjZM35Usb9w==