Re: [stir] Review: draft-ietf-stir-certificates-07

Sean Turner <sean@sn3rd.com> Tue, 06 September 2016 03:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sn3rd.com; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=OytLFodDVz3nysKURYSjUV2yhq9z90/OI9h3cyCWzWg=; b=XT/0qVnsyIxFft9EIQk0K4/+18paGEwb46P09P7VxhV3yogUJJFXwOB9qIKLSjzZ2z Pp6MOB5gJ58QAZv+b44F03z6tgFpdMv96d0HVu6SiHKhoKaqh5QnqjnThveZt2LubP+a H3hazyBoRU102U2NIw9M8b3ykoMcs5CvCmiv8=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=OytLFodDVz3nysKURYSjUV2yhq9z90/OI9h3cyCWzWg=; b=lb9lAfAkGfdjDuJbOLScV9gE1GpFkXsUMH0zEZncBibZBdGcz8hDzpmSC1vDNyHPFA sK09MZKNHctz7fD0bREOpHodrivUk1WO+gAY0D15YXFzLNXpY81eIpSqii62Ik8M0UBC kOug3mqZr2kiku3f81bRgsxp05SerJJ+Y1/ktKbrqYocvKSt3TMkPIproSHkgJpyNOEv 45adSvXvgK2+1lx1rSwWufE16e6zEqZ/pZS6gaBkC7ACjH5AjaN4G0ZgO79jRu9DB1/i WQv8OqI9BEz/ZIMndGFpcnrCy48QNEWsQL0qnAHfYqXxPoOU6hsRIiwZq4d4sZnbI63x Fngw==