Re: [stir] draft-ietf-stir-passport-08

Chris Wendt <chris-ietf@chriswendt.net> Wed, 12 October 2016 19:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=chriswendt-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=mEZq4jVR8BzT56Aw6eY/OjzKRTyvBWtkAMwjj5hX4T4=; b=uJwjIgzGHxv2okUegoJt4wZKXdJ6bk0i9iNIRplYt1hZvKdyhSxziNVfF5fwOdnx5q UDUfDmYxNBeGyQ/TmlOtG/zUeur48PvrS2JuuJrQOKBP6c2Y5vzASN7gTqTgjH1o6NA2 OdPA+MKxrmuXdmsSCa2jW9kWOJRrle3ZuFxrSG4zRe/UKvzIOfAWAYKzXc98egVfqlZd nKPReGqRq3T+GaS2kO3JyjvWwxLilnVi4ZUtG56DGt6BPVdHI4lTYoW9GBQ2UGCeU/9Q 9H3oOpzPIY392W/ppQDFhQ3wMXLRXAd+SH3o2qbNKliSZKkKOXG3m8OxpShKl3fY+Dy5 0S+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=mEZq4jVR8BzT56Aw6eY/OjzKRTyvBWtkAMwjj5hX4T4=; b=A6FNwnbOxMwRLczc0aMNWRpMCRPqfLHKzIvSIZg7rzDdxbpP+Y8D41IUzGe3tjqmWE 8yTTmwOYc8veLosY1WjIE/QQ5rDoVfMINBvIDEDZUngMRbAC5Ny73kop7MvT3BJgtgnc dJGvoDpfPpmpCHVQQ81clU663Kr7EznkO5akPchMI4JQ9tUNCS8phL1ZcCaJ9LIszc8W xRnnD9MzU9B3jPDdYN6wG+kRgysv3AWsNNHSI1Ll89963zzySJhJNuIi6GfCWhC3uWo0 /Y4ASDKQ2UGoy1DFBffHAI+fTRh71fihCPsKZe6VWvbG58wX1v1JrNqGo8F/2HQRcv1C E7Hg==