[stir] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-certificates-13.txt

Michael Hammer <michael.hammer@yaanatech.com> Wed, 29 March 2017 20:24 UTC

From: Michael Hammer <michael.hammer@yaanatech.com>
To: "stir@ietf.org" <stir@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 20:24:08 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.17.100.41]
Subject: [stir] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-certificates-13.txt

Third try.

Outlook and signed messages doesn't work.

Michael Hammer

michael.hammer@yaanatech.com<mailto:michael.hammer@yaanatech.com>

+1 408 202 9291

(c) 2016 Yaana Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Email confidentiality notice. This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.