[stir] Question about "RPH Types" RE: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-rph-00.txt

"Gunn, Janet P" <Janet.Gunn@csra.com> Wed, 05 July 2017 15:41 UTC

From: "Gunn, Janet P" <Janet.Gunn@csra.com>
To: "stir@ietf.org" <stir@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 15:41:00 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.76.253.110]
Subject: [stir] Question about "RPH Types" RE: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-rph-00.txt

I am having some difficulty understanding "RPH types"

Section 5 says
" A new IANA registry has been defined to hold potential values of the "rph" array; see Section 8.3."
<there is no Section 8.3.  This may be a typo for 6.2>

Within Section 6, IANA considerations, Section 6.2 says:

" This document requests that the IANA create a new registry for PASSporT RPH types.  Registration of new PASSporT RPH types shall be under the specification required policy. This registry is to be initially populated with a single value for "namespace" which is specified in [RFCThis]."

But I can find no reference to "RPH types" in the rest of the document.  Nor can I find any other references to "rph" array.  And I can't  find anything that indicates  what this a single value for    "namespace" is.

So I am not sure how it/they will be used.

Some additional description and clarification would be useful.

Janet