Re: [stir] SIPCoin - a new cryptocurrency for stopping robocalls

Eric Burger <eburger@standardstrack.com> Mon, 19 March 2018 13:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=standardstrack.com; s=default; h=Message-Id:In-Reply-To:To:References:Date: Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:From:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=PrssJ5od/NFsYQKINyuyzEQSKqNapWmWZeMlCVivnk8=; b=RnxBkxFIfSPUvBATw1COmCbA1 /oVwTmUVT2Vz0wJZgUvXjJVSPE33j4Kw8kAXoGIjDPKwq98TbyZjigIBgk16kfM3ysJLebt0AoLHX MnWxgDzVaPDvqDI8/z/zmSUHyKEudW5zfHPC5xTa9ExRnLtKOjEOB/Mkb6nxS9InAjuyk=;