Re: [storm] David Black's review of draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-04

"Sharp, Robert O" <robert.o.sharp@intel.com> Mon, 16 September 2013 20:44 UTC

From: "Sharp, Robert O" <robert.o.sharp@intel.com>
To: "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>, "storm@ietf.org" <storm@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 20:44:44 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.1.200.108]
Subject: Re: [storm] David Black's review of draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-04

Hi David,

This works for us.  Thanks for keeping at it with us.

When I run the nits tool, I get the following...

Miscellaneous warnings:

  -- The exact meaning of the all-uppercase expression 'NOT REQUIRED' is not
     defined in RFC 2119.  If it is intended as a requirements expression, it
     should be rewritten using one of the combinations defined in RFC 2119;
     otherwise it should not be all-uppercase.

Should I just keep it all lower case?

Thanks,
Bob