Re: [storm] FW: iSER - one last issue: update

Tom Talpey <ttalpey@microsoft.com> Thu, 08 March 2012 22:19 UTC

From: Tom Talpey <ttalpey@microsoft.com>
To: Hemal Shah <hemal@broadcom.com>, "david.black@emc.com" <david.black@emc.com>, "nezhinsky@gmail.com" <nezhinsky@gmail.com>, "storm@ietf.org" <storm@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 22:19:22 +0000
References: <C5469CD4B2AA4C72B6A47B28FD2E0690@china.huawei.com> <F83812DF4B59B9499C1BC978336D917461CDEBCF@TK5EX14MBXC118.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <7C4DFCE962635144B8FAE8CA11D0BF1E05A7D9137A@MX14A.corp.emc.com> <F83812DF4B59B9499C1BC978336D917461CF96F4@TK5EX14MBXC111.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <SNT106-DS16487B5F5F81DCE5FE5F4FA0880@phx.gbl> <7C4DFCE962635144B8FAE8CA11D0BF1E05A7D91649@MX14A.corp.emc.com> <F83812DF4B59B9499C1BC978336D917461CFBEF1@TK5EX14MBXC111.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <2D98DD3F898B6B4DA287BF3BA07DAE93029056@IRVEXCHMB11.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <F83812DF4B59B9499C1BC978336D917461D05460@TK5EX14MBXC111.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAEkHY=c=Cu5t0=z5qk1AUAybaVSvvigFx016c0ch2MTV1YUxag@mail.gmail.com> <7C4DFCE962635144B8FAE8CA11D0BF1E05AED2A005@MX14A.corp.emc.com> <F83812DF4B59B9499C1BC978336D917461D91890@TK5EX14MBXC118.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <2D98DD3F898B6B4DA287BF3BA07DAE930667A7@IRVEXCHMB10.corp.ad.broadcom.com>
x-originating-ip: [157.54.51.35]